Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Anna's 25th Birthday


To the faithful fans out there, apologies for the lack of entries of late and prepare to be updated!

To begin, we shall revisit my friend and bridesmaid Anna's 25th birthday which was held on the 19th February (officially the 26th). My friend and Anna's flatmate Linh suggested a picnic might be a suitable way to mark this eventful occasion and when the heat/storms threatened our original suggestion of a Centennial Park venue, Cam and I volunteered to play host to allow for both cooling off in our pool and shelter should the heaven's open.

We gathered an intimate group of close friends and with meals provided by all (I even baked quiches and a slice; as per all culinary attempts by me however, I burned the first batch of quiches and frantically whipped up another before the guests arrived, whilst the chocolate slice contained suspicious black chunks...) and ball games in the pool that only the men could enjoy for hours on end, an enjoyable afternoon seemed experienced by all.

Johnny and Anna pose for the cameras; Anna blowing out her candle in true blog-moment style!


The birthday gang gathers round

No comments: