Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Sky's the Limit!



In an attempt to bond my newly formed team at work, my boss was given the task of organising a team outing. After many guesses and a mystery taxi ride, we ended up at the recently opened Sydney Skywalk. This involves travelling to the top of Centrepoint Tower and going outside to walk around the edge - very nerve-wrecking! The first lap was fine - we stayed close to the inside of the tower and one could admire the views across Sydney on a beautifully clear afternoon. The next lap however was on the outside edge where, if you looked down, you were no longer peering through a grate but through clear glass to the street below (which conversely was as far below us as two Harbour Bridges!!). We also had to do a game where we were asked to 'Trust the Tower' (I didn't!!) and hold hands up in the air and fall backwards against the railing...I think my stomach is still in knots to this day!

Cam poses ever so calmly.

I cling closely to the railing! But manage a brave smile nonethless :)

The Networks HR Team - we did it!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Looks like a fabulous day - must be a great way to see out over the city!