Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Hen's Party

Ok, so this is in a dodgy order but one can certainly use ones imagination...we held my Hen's night (as organised by the talented Ms Wilson) on the saturday 2 weeks before my wedding (the 24th Sept). The evening began with a cruise around the harbour before we alighted for a Mexican feast at La Cita in King St Wharf. We then kicked on to Retro before heading back to Cockle Bay for some chocolatey dessert and then home to bed...a great night had by all!


"I'm Flying!!" Wendy and I begin the night on the cruise by posing, Titanic style.


Mum and I on the town! Conversely, mum was the only one whom the boys tried to pick up and the bouncer tried to kick out - go mum!


The Hen and her...hmmm...henee?? LOVE the fluro coloured veil - very modern.


Anna and Andrea share a giggle..

Al and Claire on the town.


The MERLINO LADIES!!

Mel, Claire and Anna...looking deceptively lady-like for a Hen's party. Hmmm....

I encountered some lads out on the town. When I questioned their outfits, the response was "Nah, we dress like this every week"


No comments: